May 31, 2017
Jeunesse has been honored with a Grand Stevie® in the 2017 American Business Awards. The Grand Stevie is a “best of” award bestowed on companies that submit the best body of work to the competition.
Jeunesse is a three-time recipient of the American Business Awards’ Grand Stevie, having also been honored in 2014 and 2016.
These awards cannot be applied for directly. Winners are determined by a points system based on the total awards won, with a Gold Stevie win counting 3 points, a Silver Stevie counting 2 points, and a Bronze Stevie counting 1.5.
While the competition draws 3,600 entries, only 14 Grand Stevie awards are given out each year, making it the most coveted award in this prestigious business competition.
Jeunesse won two Gold and seven Silver Stevie awards in the 2017 competition, placing the company among the top 10 award winners, at No. 8, with a score of 20.
Gold Stevies were awarded for:
- Company of the Year – Consumer Products
- Executive of the Year – Consumer Products – Jeunesse Co-Founder and CEO Randy Ray.
Silver Stevies included:
- Company of the Year – Health Products and Services
- Fastest-Growing Company of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year – Jeunesse Kids™
- Management Team of the Year – Consumer Products
- Woman of the Year – Consumer Products – Wendy Lewis, Co-Founder and COO
- Maverick of the Year – Consumer Products – Scott Lewis, Chief Visionary Officer
- Marketing Executive of the Year – Mark Patterson, Chief Marketing Officer
For a complete list of all 2017 American Business Awards’ Stevie Award winners visit http://www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.